Sunday 22 April 2007

I am now a blogger...

In some small way I have always wondered what it would be like to have your very own blog. Perhaps it would add a sense of meaning to your life because you feel the need and desire to write about your day, even if no one reads it or maybe the only satisfaction you get is that you have gotten something off your chest. I enjoy reading other people's blogs because I often feel like I get a deeper look into their life and sometimes get a glimpse into things I never knew about that person. So I have decided to become a blogger. I like the idea of an online journal: posting pictures, venting, writing the joys and trials of life, sharing my oh-so-deep-thoughts....(sounds picturesque, doesn't it). So welcome to my blog, a deeper look into my life...lol....I hope you enjoy the ramblings of this kindred spirit!

No comments: