Thursday 29 July 2010

A Beautiful Evening for a Baptism...

This past Tuesday I had a chance to attend the baptism of two very special people. Jen and her daughter Sydney were baptized out at the lake at a beautiful cottage. You may remember me mentioning Jen before, she is the photographer (check her blog out under my links) and she has been teaching me a lot about photography. She asked if I would take some pictures at the baptism and of course I said yes. I mean when a wonderful photographer like Jen asks an amateur to take some shots at such a special ceremony there was no way I was saying no! Here is a peek at some of the moments I had the chance to capture....


The evening was a wonderful celebration of what God has done and is continuing to do in the lives of Jen & Sydney. The night was shared with good friends overlooking a beautiful scene and if I may add the cake was delicious. I so look forward to seeing more of the plans that God is unfolding in the lives of this family. 

Yours Truly, 
Darcie

2 comments:

Earl~Lea Riser said...

Darcie - I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!
The pictures you posted are AWESOME!!!!!!
Jen

Mom said...

Love those pics, Darc!!! Love those girls too! :)