Tuesday 19 June 2007

My Favourite Things....



I always like it when Oprah does her favourite things show. I also always wish that I could be in the audience when she does those shows. I could go home with some of Oprah's favourite things. What are your favourite things? Here is a list of ten of my favourite things (that I can remember at this very moment)....

#1 - Lying on my bed on a warm's summer day with my windows open, the blinds halfway down and my ceiling fan and my
other fan blowing and feeling the breeze and the sun all at the same time.

#2 - Having someone play with my hair or tickle my back.

#3 - Green grapes, strawberries and chocolate chips all in the same bowl....yummmy!

#4 - A night with the girls to watch either Pride and Prejudice or Anne of Green Gables.

#5 - A Senators game with the whole family watching in the living room.

#6 - Lunches out with mom.

#7 - Earl Grey Vanilla tea with milk.

#8 - Dinner out with my family at Swiss Chalet.

#9 - I love getting notes.....especially from mom.

#10 - Hottubing with my little brother Josh.

ok and one more....I love summers at Chesley Lake Camp! It's nice to think about your favourite things....try it!

Yours Truly,
The Kindred Spirit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

laying on a blanket in the sun listening to a favorite album on my iPod...no where to go and nothing to do but lay there and enjoy the heat!

Becky said...

I love your list of favourite things. Now you've got me thinking. I'll think I'll do my own list.
Thanks for the list!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving working with you Darcie. That is one of my new favorite things.

Anonymous said...

i like your list Darc... one favorite of mine is summer night drives to starbucks with you!